Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!

My Girls' Photo Session
One year I am going to do an "out-take" Christmas Card.   

Getting my three girls together, with coordinating outfits and pleasant smiles on their faces is nearly impossible.  Yes, we always have a good time together, Yes-they entertaining and funny, Yes-they show their true selves and characters but most of the time, two are smiling and one is making a funny face, or pouting or worse...crying.  This year I set up my studio in the middle of my living room, put some hip hop music on, added accessories and let them go crazy.  500 pictures later (I'm not joking)  I finally found a few that were Christmas Card worthy.  

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!
Love-
The Peterson Girls!









FRONT of CARD:



























BACK of CARD:

No comments:

Post a Comment