Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zen thoughts....

It's been a long winter here in Maine
We are predicted to get more snow tomorrow
We have had days of record lows-it's freezing outside
ugh.
Although it is officially Spring-I still have more than 2 feet of snow in my yard
I was browsing through my photos yesterday and came across this light test shot from a senior session a few years ago.  Tshirt weather with gorgeous golden light.  
I stared at this image for more than 5 minutes.  I pulled from within Zen thoughts.  I will carry this image in my mind while I look out the window and see snow.  Snow falling from the sky.  Feel cold as I step out the door to pre-heat the car.  Winter is not over yet but in my mind-I carry this image and gather warmth to carry me through until the thaw.
Zen thoughts








No comments:

Post a Comment