Thursday, September 6, 2012

McAvoy/Leo Wedding~August 22, 2012

Point Sebago Resort Wedding
Jennifer & Bobby
August 22, 2012

Congratulations Jennifer & Bobby and Family!  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day.  It was a gorgeous day with a slight breeze on the beach at Point Sebago Resort.  Your family session on the golf course allowed us to relax, get to know each other and to have fun together.  I do believe you have a budding photographer among you.  Have him call me when he's 18!  Your ceremony overlooking the water was beautiful and intimate, the center stage for many onlookers.  May your love for each other carry you throughout your life together.  xx Danielle

Here is the message I received this morning from Jennifer Leo after receiving her pictures:

"Danielle-Thank you for being a part of our most special day!!!  These wedding pictures are nothing short of AMAZING!!!  They're making me laugh, smile, and bringing tears to my eyes.  Looking at them just shows how much you captured the day, each of our own unique personalities and how much fun we all had with you!!!  I'm going to have to figure out how I can fit 304 pictures on our walls since I'm not sure how to pick just a few!!!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! "


















No comments:

Post a Comment